http://www.ballycastleparish.com   Saturday, 24 June, 2017  
borderborder
flower image
borderborder
 arrow 
Home Sports Hurling & Football
border border

Parish Bulletin

Visitors Counter

mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterToday65
mod_vvisit_counterYesterday529
mod_vvisit_counterThis week2336
mod_vvisit_counterLast week2281
mod_vvisit_counterThis month7739
mod_vvisit_counterLast month9066
mod_vvisit_counterAll days241472



Foundation & History of McQuillans GAC

Ballycastle McQuillans came into existence following extensive discussion and argument in O`Brien’s barbershop during the late autumn of 1907, this was some 22 years after the first Belfast clubs and 4 years after the first North Antrim clubs. The name McQuillans originated from the ancient local clan McQuillan of whom Rory McQuillan who built Bunamargy Friary for the Franciscans and Julia McQuillan the Black Nun were members, their motto was death before dishonour.

Read more...
 
Contact numbers

Useful contact numbers of those involved in sports in the parish are listed below.

Read more...
 





go to top Go To Top go to top
border borderborder border
     
border
This website was developed by GetOnline
border
border